Field Notes Autumn Trilogy Edition 3-Pack
Field Notes Autumn Trilogy Edition 3-pack
Fall is here, and so is Field Notes' Autumn Trilogy 3 pack. Field Note's 43rd seasonal release for Fall 2019 is the “Autumn Trilogy” Edition, which celebrates the colors of fall with the subtle inclusion of Autumn leaves. The debossed leaves and embossed logo are the result of a very complicated process. First, they selected three beautiful cover papers from Mohawk’s Via line: “Warm Red,” “Safety Yellow,” and “Scarlet,” all with a vellum finish. These roughly approximate the Fall leaf colors of the North American Sugar Maple (Acer saccharum), the American Elm (Ulmus americana), and the Scarlet Oak (Quercus coccinea). And there you have the inpsiration for the latest edition- let it inspire you!
Some Specifics, straight from the Field Notes people:
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Mohawk Via 80#C vellum “Warm Red,” “Safety Yellow,” and “Scarlet” with a tinted varnish and embossing by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill. using sculpted dies from E.C. Schultz and Co., Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Innards: Finch Paper Fine Ultra Smooth 70#T “Soft White,” with a fine, 2-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas and “Warm Red,” “Safety Yellow,” or “Scarlet” soy-based Toyo inks.
- Cover printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*This item qualifies for First Class Flat Rate shipping charges within the United States- choose up to two, then choose First Class Flat Rate Shipping at checkout. Items are shipped using the United States Postal Service in a small padded mailer.
Please note: All shipping costs are based on weight. Combining this item with other "reduced shipping" items may exceed weight limits for "reduced shipping" packages and default to "Flat Rate Shipping" charges. See the "Shipping Information" dropdown box at checkout to confirm shipping charges and see if your purchase qualifies.