Cover illustrations by American artist John Burgoyne, johnburgoyneillustration.com
Proudly printed by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill.
Cover: Mohawk Renewal Hemp 120#C “Fiber White” Rough, with a brute force application of process-color soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Finch Fine 70#T “Soft White,” with a gentle 1-color application of “Harvest Green” soy-based Saphira ink and inline perforations.
- Cover and innards printed (and perforated) on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius.
- Perforated Ruled Dot Ledger™ lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pack A includes Pik-a-Pie Pumpkin, Rainbow Chard, and Mountain Gold Tomato. UPC: 850032279031
- Pack B includes Orleans Reinette Apples, Striped Popcorn, and Concord Grapes. UPC: 850032279048