Field Notes Mile Marker Edition 3-Pack
Field Notes Mile Marker Edition 3-pack
Just in time for Summer road trips! Field Note's 42nd seasonal release for Spring 2019 is the “Mile Marker” Edition, which celebrates the span and history of America’s Dwight D. Eisenhower System of Interstate and Defense Highways.
The bright, beefy covers are made from Westrock Tango 12pt C1S and covered with Pantone Toyo inks as specified by the awesome US DOT Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices. They’ve also been stamped with holographic Crown Foil so they’re easy to spot in the beams of your headlights. They’re bound with black and white staples, with innards featuring a “Horizon Mist Gray” Dot-Graph pattern on 60#T Domtar Lynx. “Mile Marker” is perfect for laying out routes, recording mileage, and noting the various roadside attractions and oddities you’ve spotted along the way.
Some Specifics, straight from the Field Notes people:
- Cover: WestRock Tango C1S 12pt “White,” with a thick, brute force application of Pantone soy-based Toyo inks specified by the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, stamped with Crown foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 60#T “White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Horizon Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
*This item qualifies for First Class Flat Rate shipping charges within the United States- choose up to two, then choose First Class Flat Rate Shipping at checkout. Items are shipped using the United States Postal Service in a small padded mailer.
Please note: All shipping costs are based on weight. Combining this item with other "reduced shipping" items may exceed weight limits for "reduced shipping" packages and default to "Flat Rate Shipping" charges. See the "Shipping Information" dropdown box at checkout to confirm shipping charges and see if your purchase qualifies.