Dresden Swallows_ Gold or Silver
Made in Germany from embossed metallic foil paper then die-cut, Dresden trim dates back to the Victorian era with many patterns still being made from machines and molds that are 200 years old! Use for a variety of craft projects including card making, scrap booking, gift wrapping, holiday ornaments, and our favorite- Pajaki embellishments.
Dresden swallows will help your project take flight!
This is one of the materials used in the Make Paper Pajaki Chandeliers class we recorded for Creative Bug.
- Embossed and die-cut metallic foil paper
- Gold or silver on front and back side
- 15 pieces per sheet
- Each piece is approximately 2 1/8 by 3 inches
- Full sheet is 5 3/4 by 9 3/4 inches
- Sheet comes connected and must be snipped apart