Dresden Birds & Butterflies- Gold or Silver
Made in Germany from embossed metallic foil paper then die-cut, Dresden trim dates back to the Victorian era with many patterns still being made from machines and molds that are 200 years old! Use for a variety of craft projects including card making, scrap booking, gift wrapping, holiday ornaments, and our favorite- Pajaki embellishments.
Birds and butterflies will add life to any project!
This is one of the materials used in the Make Paper Pajaki Chandeliers class we recorded for Creative Bug.
- Embossed and die-cut metallic foil paper
- Gold or silver on front and back side
- 8 birds and 2 butterflies per sheet
- Each piece is approximately 3 by 3 1/2 inches
- Full sheet is 7 by 10 inches
- Sheet comes connected and must be snipped apart