Dresden Ornaments- Sheet of 10- Gold or Silver
Made in Germany from embossed metallic foil paper then die-cut, Dresden trim dates back to the Victorian era with many patterns still being made from machines and molds that are 200 years old! Use for a variety of craft projects including card making, scrap booking, gift wrapping, holiday ornaments, and our favorite- Pajaki embellishments.
Dresden ornaments are beautiful on their own or add additional materials to embellish these ornaments.
This is one of the materials used in the Make Paper Pajaki Chandeliers class we recorded for Creative Bug.
- Embossed and die-cut metallic foil paper
- Gold or silver on front and back side
- 10 pieces per sheet
- Each piece is approximately 2 5/8 inches in diameter
- Full sheet is 5 by 13 inches
- Sheet comes connected and must be snipped apart