Handmade Marbled Paper- Brick Red with Black and Gold
Handmade paper at it’s best! This paper has a brick red base sheet with black and metallic gold highlights. It's a thin sheet, but made from strong jute fibers. Each sheet is very unique- they are handmade and the marbling is done by hand. Please note that being handmade, the colors shown in the photos will be in each sheet, but the pattern and amount of each color will vary.
Brick red base sheet with black and metallic gold highlights
- Handmade from jute fibers
- Approximately 20 x30 inches with four natural deckled edges
- Approximately 65 pound text weight
- Colors and patterns will vary
- Fair Trade Certified
- Made by rural women's cooperatives in Bangladesh
Use these marbled papers in bookbinding (endpapers & covers), collage, card making, invitations, lampshades, envelopes and envelope liners, framing mats/borders, origami, and embellishing any number of projects. Exceptionally adaptable- definitely a THP staff favorite.