Handmade Marbled Paper- Light Blue with Silver and Red
Handmade paper at it’s best! This paper has a cream base, light blue marbling with metallic silver and red highlights. It's a thin sheet, but made from strong jute fibers. Each sheet is very unique- they are handmade and the marbling is done by hand. Please note that being handmade, the colors shown in the photos will be in each sheet, but the pattern and amount of each color will vary.
- Cream base, light blue marbling with metallic silver and red highlights
- Handmade from jute fibers
- Approximately 20 x30 inches with four natural deckled edges
- Approximately 65 pound text weight
- Colors and patterns will vary
- Fair Trade Certified
- Made by rural women's cooperatives in Bangladesh
Use these marbled papers in bookbinding (endpapers & covers), collage, card making, invitations, lampshades, envelopes and envelope liners, framing mats/borders, origami, and embellishing any number of projects. Exceptionally adaptable- definitely a THP staff favorite.