A Sunflower from Maggie Small Boxed Cards by Georgia O'Keeffe
One summer morning, Georgia O’Keeffe’s friend Maggie arrived at the artist’s New Mexico home with the flower that inspired this painting. O’Keeffe traded the sunflower—the model, not the painting—to Maggie’s young nephew for a stone he’d found. She kept it on her Ghost Ranch windowsill, with the rest of her desert treasures. Created in 1939.
- 10 blank notecards with envelopes
- Paper-wrapped decorative box with drawer closure
- Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
- High-quality 250 gsm card stock
- Soft white envelopes
- Published with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Box size: 5.625 x 4 x 1 in.
- Card size: 5 x 3.5 in.
- Pomegranate item number- 0178