Tatine Petite 3 Ounce 16 Hour Natural Wax Candle- Forest Floor
Each 3 oz. natural wax candle is poured into smoke grey, mouth blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
When burned properly, you will enjoy 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking
- Packaging is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box and slip into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance
Tatine candles are created in a studio housed in the former Hammond Organ Factory in Chicago. Here they strive to bring inspiring olfactory sensations to life with intention. They consider each candle an individual handcrafted, poetic object.
A note on how to burn your Tatine candle: On the first lighting, burn your candle for one hour for each inch of its diameter until you have a full melt pool. Candles have a "memory", so the first few burns will influence how it burns in the remainder of its life. By allowing your candles to have a "memory burn", you are actually increasing the candles burn time, and by allowing a full melt pool to form from edge to edge of the glass, you increase the scent throw. Additionally, at each subsequent lighting you should trim the wick to 1/4" for best quality.